Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kristen Stewart hides from fans


London, Jan 16 – Actress Kristen Stewart gets so overwhelmed by teenage fans of movie franchise ‘Twilight Saga’ she has taken to hiding when she sees them.
The 20-year-old actress, who plays Bella Swan in the ‘Twilight Saga’ movie series opposite boyfriend Robert Pattinson, finds herself in a uneasy position while dealing with hysterical fans.
‘There’s no way to eloquently put this. I just can’t go to the mall. It bothers me that I can’t be outside very often. And also to not ever be ’some girl’ again. Just being some chick at some place, that’s gone,’ she said.
‘Masses of girls identified with Bella in a really profound way, for want of a better world. The connection that I’ve seen people have. I’ve seen it physically. It’s the characters they’re flipping for. So I try to avoid the attention,’ she added. 

IANS